MacProxy allows you to surf the internet from behind a firewall, connect securely when using public WiFi networks, and navigate the internet without being tracked.
Create profiles which include proxies, rules, and DNS settings. Profiles may be imported and exported (XML) so they can be shared with others. MacProxy supports a variety of SOCKS and HTTP proxy protocols, integrated SSH tunnel support, and proxy chains. Add rules that specify which proxy to use, connect directly, or block the connection.
MacProxy provides a simple and intuitive user interface via a menubar menulet control and a System Preferences pane. Use the menulet to quickly change the active profile and check the current status.
- redirect Mac network traffic to any compatible SOCKS or HTTP proxy server
- works with browsers, email, chat, FTP, telnet, and other network applications
- proxy support for applications that do not support proxies
- create profiles which include proxies, rules, and DNS settings
- enable and switch active profiles conveniently from a menulet
- import and export profiles (XML)
- support for SOCKS proxy protocols including versions 4, 4a, and 5
- support for HTTP/web proxy protocols including transparent, non-transparent, and connect
- integrated SSH tunnel support - connect securely to a remote Mac/PC
- specify SSH tunnel client/server keys, server alive time, and preferred cipher
- create proxy chains that connect through multiple proxies
- determine which proxy protocol a server supports using the included proxy checker
- track session statistics including the number of active connections and data sent/received
- specify which ports to forward (HTTP proxies only)
- anonymize requests setting (HTTP non-transparent only)
- specify rules based on applications, hosts, and ports
- set rule action to use a proxy, connect directly, or block connections
- specify which hosts to resolve locally and remotely
- multiple user support - works for all users on a Mac
- IPv6 support
- logging support